Combined Technologies Systems
The strength is to INCLUDE the advantages and peculiar properties of EACH DEPOSITION technique IN THE SAME VACUUM CHAMBER or INTERCONNECTED chamber by a vacuum transfer mechanism ( i.e load-lock) to reach the BEST POSSIBLE COATING PERFORMANCES.
Combined in a SIMPLE-TO-USE configuration becoming the PERFECT ALLY for ACADEMIC and INDUSTRIAL, RESEARCH and TRAINING LABORATORIES.
- HiPIMS, DUAL magnetron sputtering with Cathodic Arch Evaporation Sources; especially designed to offer the best results for tribology coatings.
- Sputtering, Thermal and E-beam evaporation; great results for optics and microelectronic field.
- Sputtering and PECVD; fine properties of PVD film and an AR-protective layer.
- Sputtering and PLD; increased performance of standard sputtering by adding higher density layers of different materials.
- ALD, PLD Etching and Sputtering; Microelectronic, Nanosensors, Mems
CONTACT our Engineering team to obtain additional information.
Sputtering is a LOW TEMPERATURE- HIGH ENERGY PVD process, where the target bombarded by ions, is vaporized and the vapours are deposited on the substrate creating a thin atomic layer.
Evaporation is a LOW ENERGY PVD process and HIGH DEPOSITION rate where the material is heated based on the concept that above any material exists a finite “vapor pressure” .
Cathodic Arc Plasma deposition is a HIGH ENERGY PVD process with HIGH DEPOSITION rate, mainly with LOW THERMAL conductive metals.
Heaters and Coolers, Manipulators and special mechanical devices can be engineered under request.