The evaporation is a PVD process with low energy and high speed of deposition in which the solid material is finely heated at the rate of the evaporation state.
In a second moment, the vapor thus obtained reaches the substrate, condensing on it.
Simplicity and precision are the main characteristics that contradict this PVD technology.
The PVD Kenosistec evaporation system is made up of a cylindrical or cubic process chamber, which can be equipped with various deposition sources: thermal cell, ad effusion - designed specifically for perovskite and organic material - and e-beam sources.
Evaporation systems can be activated with different functionalities:
• single and/or co-evaporation
• heating of the fine support at 800°c
• lon beam etching and lon beam (assisted deposition)
The equipment can also be supplied with a double rotation, flat or dome substrate holder
• By speeding up the care of the main camera, it is possible to add a load-lock camera –an interconnected camera through a transfer mechanism, to have continuity in the void and not missing
• Preheating of the samples and/or plasma treatment
Cathodic arc deposition is a high energy PVD evaporation process with a high deposition rate, mainly used with low heat conduction metals.
Different techniques for thin film deposition can be applied in a polyvalent solution in cases where two or more processes are required on the same substrate, always maintaining a clean deposition env...
PECVD, which stands for Plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, is a plasma-enhanced chemical thin film deposition process.
From magnetron sources and cathode arc evaporation sources to power supplies: thanks to our vast experience in the production of vacuum systems, we offer the market the best components designed and ma...
- Viale delle scienze, 23, 20082 Binasco MI
- Tel +39 02 9055200