Gas Sensor Test System
In a clean room with controlled humidity and temperature, a concentrated gas atmosphere is reproduced, allowing the sensor devices to be tested and calibrated.
Each system is tailor-made to meet the specific needs of the customer.
The system can adjust the following parameters:
- gas concentration up to 1 ppb
- dry and / or wet gas mixtures
- humidity control from 0 to 95%
- standard temperature control from 5 to 45 ° C
It is possible to create gas sensor test systems suitable for every type of need, with carefully customized elements, such as:
- Independent test chambers equipped with their own sensors to constantly monitor pressure, temperature, relative humidity and flow rate.
- Thermoregulated chamber that allows accurate temperature regulation.
- The PLC program allows you to control each valve and to accurately calculate the flows and gas mixtures, their concentration, humidity and desired temperature.
The mass spectrometer can be included to check the gas concentration, to evaluate the reproducibility, contamination and loss of the system.
Different techniques for thin film deposition can be applied in a polyvalent solution in cases where two or more processes are required on the same substrate, always maintaining a clean deposition env...
Each chamber can be designed to meet specific requirements by combining different processes (eg Sputtering, Evaporation, e-beam…). These systems are multifunctional, expandable, modular and therefore...
PECVD, which stands for Plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, is a plasma-enhanced chemical thin film deposition process.
From magnetron sources and cathode arc evaporation sources to power supplies: thanks to our vast experience in the production of vacuum systems, we offer the market the best components designed and ma...
- Viale delle scienze, 23, 20082 Binasco MI
- Tel +39 02 9055200