Hi.P.Po.for its high rates competes against traditional metallization, typically performed by evaporation, but, being a Sputtering Magnetron, it is more REPRODUCIBLE, STABLE and TUNABLE, INCLUSIVE ON PLASTIC (ABS, Polycarbonate, PMMA, …).
Hi.P.Po. can deposit many metals like: Aluminium, Titanium, Chromium, Copper, Nickel, etc. … and some of their composite materials, such as nitrides and carbides.
From Automotive and Aerospace to Fashion and Jewelry, from Food Packaging to Textiles industry and many more, all can benefit from this innovation. Why? , because it is not transferring heat to the substrates during the deposition.
Is time to increase your productivity 10 times. We know how Contact us
- Minimum diameter: 70 mm
- Maximum diameter: 200 mm
- Height: can vary between 100 mm up to 4000 mm
- Deposition rate 10 times higher than traditional planar cathodes
- Deposition temperatures compatible with many plastics (T< 80°C).
- Customized dimensions
- Chamber Volume reduction, about 40%
- Low energy consumption
- Equipment maintenance time and frequency reduction
- Target material cost savings, along with a reduction of target exchange and maintenance
Sputtering is a LOW TEMPERATURE- HIGH ENERGY PVD process, where the target bombarded by ions, is vaporized and the vapours are deposited on the substrate creating a thin atomic layer.
Heaters and Coolers, Manipulators and special mechanical devices can be engineered under request.
KSA Series are HIGHLY VERSATILE PVD systems. Designed for Large Volume Production and Decorative Application, the KSA systems are fully automated and easily operated by a single operator.