KSA Series 700-1300 V
Batch Reporting for Quality Assurance and system integration with CUSTOMER PRODUCTION AUTOMATION
Each equipment is provided with the following features:
- POLYCOLD WATER TRAP and/or back-streaming trap
- Dual Zone cooling: hot and cold water
- Kenosistec user-friendly V-See SOFTWARE that provides a wide range of Data Recording for traceability and process analysis.
- Exchangeable set of Shields for promoting an EASY and FAST CLEANNG.
- Carrousel tailored according to customer request
- MULTIPLE TECHNOLOGIES: Cathodic Arc, Sputtering (Planar Magnetrons, Rotatable Dual Magnetrons, HiPPo), PECVD (Capacitive or Inductively coupled), Plasma treatment.
- BIAS assistance
- Substrates heating
|SERIES||KSA 700 V||KSA 1000 V||KSA 1300 V|
|ø 750 mm h 900 mm||ø 1100 mm h 1200 mm||ø 1300 mm h 1650 mm|
*Scalable in height (up to twice the standard height)
Download the product Data Sheet
|Cylindrical and planar Magnetron Sputtering|
|SUBSTRATE HOLDER||Carousel with double rotation for higher coating uniformity on 3D samples|
|SAMPLES CLEANING||Dedicated Power supply connected to the carousel for plasma cleaning|
|HEATING||Resistive elements – Infrared radiation|
- Special TROLLEY for QUICK LOAD/ UNLOAD of the exchangeable carrousel
- Extra set of SHIELDS for QUICK MAINTENANCE
High Productive Powered Sputtering Cathode: the new generation of sputtering cathodes developed and patented by KENOSISTEC.
Sputtering is a LOW TEMPERATURE- HIGH ENERGY PVD process, where the target bombarded by ions, is vaporized and the vapours are deposited on the substrate creating a thin atomic layer.
Evaporation is a LOW ENERGY PVD process and HIGH DEPOSITION rate where the material is heated based on the concept that above any material exists a finite “vapor pressure” .
Heaters and Coolers, Manipulators and special mechanical devices can be engineered under request.
Cathodic Arc Plasma deposition is a HIGH ENERGY PVD process with HIGH DEPOSITION rate, mainly with LOW THERMAL conductive metals.