The KSA 700-1300 V series, PVD systems for large production volumes
Each system is equipped with the following features:
- Polycold® cryogenic trap and / or back-streaming siphon
- Dual Zone Cooling: hot and cold water
- V-See software, made by Kenosistec and easy to use, allows you to record a wide range of data to track and analyse processes.
- set of interchangeable shields for quick and easy cleaning.
- carousel made to measure according to the customer's needs
- multiple technologies: Cathode Arc Evaporation (CAE), Sputtering (Planar Magnetron, Rotating Dual Magnetron, HiPPo), PECVD, Plasma treatment.
- Polarization for substrates (BIAS)
- Heating for substrates (samples)
The KSA series includes 3 types of systems, based on the size of the carousel:
- KSA 700 V, maximum dimensions of the carousel * ø 750 mm h 900 mm
- KSA 1000 V, maximum dimensions of the carousel * ø 1100 mm h 1200 mm
- KSA 1300 V, maximum dimensions of the carousel * ø 1300 mm h 1650 mm
* height to scale
Activation sources available:
- Sputtering Magnetron cylindrical and / or planar
- Cathode arc evaporation sources
- PECVD sources
- Sputtering source Hi.P.Po
The substrate holder consists of a carousel with double rotation to ensure greater uniformity of coating on 3D samples
For sample cleaning, the system is equipped with a dedicated power supply, connected to the carousel for effective plasma cleaning.
Additional components can be added to the system to facilitate its use:
- A special trolley to speed up the loading / unloading of the interchangeable carousel
- An extra set of shields for faster maintenance
The new generation of Sputtering cathodes that do not transfer heat to substrates during deposition. Developed and patented by Kenosistec, HI.P.PO. it allows to increase productivity by 10 times, than...
Sputtering is a low-temperature, high-energy PVD process in which a target is bombarded with ions and vaporized, before being deposited on a substrate in the form of a thin atomic layer.
The evaporation is a PVD process with low energy and high speed of deposition in which the solid material is finely heated at the rate of the evaporation state.In a second moment, the vapor thus o...
From magnetron sources and cathode arc evaporation sources to power supplies: thanks to our vast experience in the production of vacuum systems, we offer the market the best components designed and ma...
Cathodic arc deposition is a high energy PVD evaporation process with a high deposition rate, mainly used with low heat conduction metals.
- Viale delle scienze, 23, 20082 Binasco MI
- Tel +39 02 9055200