RIE (reactive ion etching) system
R.I.E mainly employs processes in which heavy bombardments of ions damage chemical bonds: the radicals chemically react with the atoms exposed on the surface, producing a volatile product.
This particular system is designed for dry and high resolution engraving. It guarantees a processing with a very high degree of uniformity.
- Suitable for working with inert and reactive gases for the attack of SiO2, Al2O3, Au, Cr2O3, Al, MoSi2, TaSi2, gas.
- Enables small production units with capacities of 10-40 wafers per hour.
- Suitable for irregular shapes.
- Substrate port connected to RF power supply. Uniform gas flow on the surface with good plasma confinement thanks to the pyrex cylinder.
- The substrate holder can be designed to engrave samples with different sizes (from 2 "up to 8" in diameter)
- Temperature: it can be heated up to a maximum of 300 ° C and cooled down to a minimum of -20 ° C.
Different techniques for thin film deposition can be applied in a polyvalent solution in cases where two or more processes are required on the same substrate, always maintaining a clean deposition env...
PECVD, which stands for Plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition, is a plasma-enhanced chemical thin film deposition process.
ALDAtomic Layer Deposition (ALD) is a technology that allows you to deposit high-density material, ensuring accurate uniformity.PLDPulsed laser deposition (PLD) is a deposition te...
From magnetron sources and cathode arc evaporation sources to power supplies: thanks to our vast experience in the production of vacuum systems, we offer the market the best components designed and ma...
- Viale delle scienze, 23, 20082 Binasco MI
- Tel +39 02 9055200